Sunday, April 13, 2014

In Progress Painting at Sweetleaf

I'm currently working on painting a sign on the ramp of Sweetleaf in Williamsburg. It's been a while since I've updated anything, so I thought I'd share a few pictures of the work in progress.
I haven't done any artwork in public since I was in undergrad. It's been strange having people walk by and complement me on the work. Either way, it's been a pleasurable experience, and entire staff over at Sweetleaf has been great. I also have to thank Rich and Nikkita for this gig.
 If you're in Brooklyn, the shop is at 135 Kent Ave. on the south-east corner of Kent and North 6th Street, a couple blocks west of the Bedford Ave. stop on the L train.
I'll have more photos when the piece is done. Also, I'll post some more detail shots.




No comments: